Thursday, August 9, 2012

Old-fashioned Letters

Day 222/366: Old-fashioned Letters
Look, a collection of snail mails! These are some of the letters that I got from my best friend who's residing in New Zealand now. Believe me, some of those are as old as 11 years old - That's half of my age right now!

Gone are the days when people would get hold of a pen, sheets of paper and an envelope to write letters. People have been so engrossed with using the internet, which is of course the easiest and most practical way to update their loved ones abroad, but I'm not blaming technology at all for changing the way things are in the terms of communication because I, myself, is a frequent user of social networks and e-mail. Reminiscing the good old times is just good as reliving the memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 One Snapshot. One Life., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena